It’s official, darlings: Justin Bieber burned the last of his remaining shirts on the way to shoot his latest music video for his song “All That Matters.” I got my paws on the vid and it boasts minute after minute of JB prancing around, shocker, shirtless and thrusting his pelvis. Take a peek, Beliebers…
The musical masterpiece also took a page from Rihanna’s “Pour It Up” playbook and features lapdances and gyrations courtesy of model Cailin Russo, who is about as attractive as the other girls he cast for his latest perfume mini-movie. She’s fine or whatever, but she eerily resembles Taylor Swift and that weirds me out, no? And the high-waist leather shorts and janky bra! Jussy, you’ve been in enough strip clubs lately to know that isn’t what ladies of the evening typically wear.

But wardrobe issues aside, I hate–tres hate–to admit that this video is rather sexy. I’m sure that by the time I finish writing this sentence, he’ll be doing something sufficiently douchey to erase any lust I may have momentarily felt, so I’ll just try to enjoy all these warm fuzzy foxy feelings while I can.
What do you think about JB’s new vid? Lame and laughable? Or smoldering and sultry?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top