I guess someone told Selena Gomez that she had good tits…because something happened recently where all she wants to do is show her tits…
Is it a distraction from her weird chipmunk face with weird fake lips…or is it just because tits is what people want…I mean did she change her birth control pill and turn that A-Cup to a B-Cup or did she just eat her way to a B-Cup…who fucking knows what the strategy or reason behind it is…but it’s happening and I am watching even if cleavage bores me and I’m more into hardcore sexuality…if you know what I mean…like spread eagle ass shots…but Disney girls gone bad, always a good storyline, even when you know they’ve been polluted with Bieber’s dick, a dick that is rumoured to be huge, which makes the whole thing far fucking worse…



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top